Friday, March 2, 2012

Hold On To Your Hats!


I went outside today and about had my head blown off! Despite the 61 degree temperature, the 61 mph wind is cold. I was going to do some barn work today. Just clean up a bit, hang out in the pasture a bit. But now I understand why the pastures are empty. Even the chickens are laying low in this wind. In the above picture, it looks like its hazy or maybe raining across the bottoms. Oh no! not so! That haze is dust. It is a dust storm out there and all kinds of things fly into your eyes. Little Lincoln did come out to say 'hi' to me and then kicked up his heels and ran back into the shed! I don't blame him.







He is growing like a weed and is about big enough to be able to join the main girl herd. I think Canela is ready, too. She is losing patience with him running and jumping on her, trying to play. Every time I look at him, I smile.





So, back I go to work on The Nemesis for my daily duty. It is coming along. I am now working on the attached I-chord edging as I am muttering how slow and steady wins the race. I just need to keep faith.




Talk to you soon,  Tammy








No comments:

Post a Comment