Thursday, March 8, 2012

Aaahhhhhh!

As you know, The Nemesis has become the project of projects. It has been frogged at least once. Yet every morning, as regular as having my cup of coffee, I worked on it. At least a few times I got discouraged and just looked at it while I sipped my coffee, wondering if it was ever going to get done. But the next day I kept on. You see, I like to knit. I like to knit every day. It has become natural and soothing to me to hold the little sticks in my hand.
And just when I thought I would be knitting on this scarf for the rest of 2012, there it was! The end!!




I  am so proud if it that I took a car ride to one of the prettiest natural spots (in my humble opinion) in the area to take some art pictures of it. I like the way it looks in this setting.

I thought this scarf was going to be so easy when I started it. It is simplistic in its beauty. But it took me about 2 months longer to make it than originally planned. But worth the wait.  I'll be knitting on something else tomorrow morning while sipping my coffee. But its okay. There can be only one Nemesis.








This is Griffin. It is his wool that made The Nemesis scarf.
He is a handsome boy, isn't he?



Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment