Sunday, February 12, 2012

Score!!

This afternoon, I let the baby out of the barn, under momma's watchful eye. Look at those ears laid back! Green goo was definitely spit about. I think his eyesight is improving. He still has a crooked leg, though. Probably caused from being cramped in Canela's fat stomach. I went into the barn to start the feeding routine. And I was so glad the cold wind had laid down. It was brutal yesterday!


 The girls started coming in the barn to eat and when I turned around to take out some hay I saw this:


                                                                                 SCORE!!!!

                                                    Extra bonus points for the little guy! 

                                          With a sigh of relief, I'll talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment