Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Not Sure Exactly When......




.......she got herself into this.


But I am pretty sure I know why.


And I am pretty sure I know how.


And pretty sure she felt silly walking around like that.


And after we quit laughing long enough to pick ourselves up off the ground, the bag was taken off her head.


Can you guess who it is?







We have settled on the name, Lincoln, for the new little guy. Thank you, bloggers! Here he is today at the poop pile. Isn't he cute? And a total mini-me for Canela. again.



                               You will have to  look close to see him 'bucking' around the pasture!



                                                                     And starting to run.



                                                                            And run!



                                                               And leap into the air!


         And run some more! He was wearing me out by just watching him! I think he will be just fine!!

                                                            
                                                              Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment