Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Houdini Rides Again!


Yes, here he is again folks! This is the third morning that I have gotten up to find Levi in the backyard. He is very content there and wants to take up residence. He has his own poop pile going and everything! But no. We walked down to the back gate together and I opened it up and he goes in. I guess he just wants some 'quality time' with the ladies.

It has rained so much here the past couple of days. We have "Lake Duensing" in the pasture, as you can see.

I really, really need to get the fencing fixed in the back pasture. Do you know of any traveling fence genie s that might be in my area?



Sunday, I volunteered at Christ Memorial's Christmas Tree Lot in South County, St. Louis. Over 25 trees were sold in that one day! I had a great time catching up with everyone and watching trees leave the lot. I wasn't much help with carrying trees, but I made up for it in socializing! lol  CMP has alot of nice trees this year. Check them out!

And a big shout out goes to Allison, who bought a Ladybug spinning wheel from me this week! Yeah!
Spin Happy!

Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment