Friday, January 13, 2012

Resolutions



How about you?

Did you make any?

I'm still working on the ones from last year.



















I have been dyeing some yarn for the quilt shop. Once I get started dyeing, its hard for me to stop. I can be working on one colorway and then get an idea for another colorway. It goes on and on! I 'get lost' in my workshop. I lose track of time. But I come out with some pretty rockin' yarns!






                         Like this one: Antique Rose  (I know--not another  Rose, but I must admit that I am running out of cool names)









And Clemetis.














And Autumn Fire. The colors pictured aren't as vibrant as they truly are. (my hubby named this one)













And Seabreeze. I'm working on a hat in this colorway now. I wish I had more hands to knit something in each of these colorways! But I don't so I picked this one first. I've been pretty busy dyeing yarns as you can tell. At least it keeps me out of trouble. But I still haven't taken down all the Christmas decorations because all my time has been spent dyeing! I am getting tired of seeing Sants Claus, though. I'd better get my nose back into the house before I start having nightmares about zombie Santas....

                                                                Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment