Sunday, January 22, 2012

Foot Fetish



Yes, I have a serious foot fetish! Not only do I like to look at the feet of alpacas, I like to take pictures of them, too. To the left are Diesel's baby feet. Aren't they cute? And all spotty? I'm not sure what it means. The fact that I am I'm facinated with colorful feet or if the colorful foot patterns have anything to do with genetics and color traits. I don't know and don't really care. I like what I like and that's that.






These are Percy's baby feet. Nice and colorful and rosegrey. His feet have alot of potential.













These big feet are Blizzard's. They are dappled and spotted.















These feet belong to Venus. Grey, black and white.
She has black toenails, too. Some animals have black and some have white. I have noticed through the years that the white toenails are thicker and thus harder to trim than the black ones. It is like that with sheep, too. just fyi.










These fun feet are Aztec's. They match her colorful body. Maybe its because I'm a Pisces (with Pisces rising) that I'm so infatuated with feet. With people as well as animals, foot health is important. If I have a foot pain, it ruins my whole day. What about you?







The feet on the left belong to Apollo and the right are Tricksee's. Both good-lookin' feet.

The last set of feet belong to Griffin. It is hard to see it, but he has feet and legs that look like a leopard's. When I saw him as a cria at about 10 months old, I fell in love with those legs and wanted him. And got him, too. The fact that he has spots was a bonus! I guess the moral to my story is that healthy feet help make a healthy body. For animals and people so take care of your feet! lol
Talk to you soon,  Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the details. Actually, therefore I prefer best shoes for flat feet. It's good for healthy feet and healthy living. After all healthy feet has a deep connection with good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. foot worship

    ReplyDelete