Friday, July 8, 2011

The Chronicles of Little John, part 3

Lately I've been feeling like I'm getting
nowhere. I work and work, never seeming
to have enough hours in the day and at the
end of it I feel as if I have accomplished
nothing. Yeah, sometimes I get in this funk.
And then I'm outside doing some of the
regular daily chores and a little thing happens
that puts a smile on my face. Little things. Simple
things. I have bug zappers around the house and
the barn. I was banging on one of them, like I do
every day to clean out the 'zapped' bugs and
Little John and his/her (?) family came running
and peeping at me. It was like Pavlov's Dog or
something. I then realized what they were so
excited about: the bugs falling out of the zapper!
So I guess at least they pay attention to what I'm doing every day. And they look forward to my
doing it. Appreciation!

Here is a better pic of Little John. They really aren't
chicks anymore. They are little chickens. I'm a proud
mamma!

Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment