Monday, May 9, 2011

Clandestine Bouquet

I hope you had a nice Mother's Day yesterday! I did. These are the flowers my husband gave to me for the occasion, plus dinner out. He 'borrowed' them from a couple of houses that just had more flowers than they knew what to do with. Of course, he did it in the dark of night. In my mind's eye, I can just see him scurrying around! It makes me smile. It is always so wonderful to get flowers of any kind. Whether they are expensive ones from a florist or the kind borrowed in the cloak of night. Whatever the age of the man though, old or young, it is such a romantic sight to see your man standing in the doorway holding a bouquet of flowers that he picked himself with you in mind.  Thank you, honey!

Talk to you soon,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment