Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Knitting Alien

In the last few weeks I have been trying out several new (to me) knitting patterns. I don't know if it is just that I have been pre-occupied at my mom's house or if an alien occupies my mind and body, but...my knitting has been weird lately! I usually knit the pattern as written for the first time to see how it turns out and how I like it. Well, I've been doing that and several times now (that means more than 2) the item doesn't turn out like the picture! So I rip out the knitting and back away from the pattern for a couple of days. I start on the pattern again and I swear there are directions there that I hadn't seen before! And when I knit with those directions, the item turns out just like the picture. Whad'ya know?! I'm starting to think someone is changing around the patterns just to goof me up. sigh...its very confusing. and time consuming.                                                         This is a head shot of Jett the other day.

Try to keep the aliens out of your knitting.

Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment