Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Days Seem Shorter

I have been very busy the past weeks getting ready to teach a class at the Jefferson City Fiber Retreat. I'm teaching how to make the feltball bracelet shown above. It should be a fun time! I've been putting together the class supplies and then there is all the 'stuff' you bring with you to something like this. You know, a knitting project. First, I have to decide on a mindless knitting project. One that I don't have to follow an intricate pattern because I am talking and visiting the whole while I am knitting. Then, what if I get that one done? I need to bring a back-up, mindless knitting project. Then, what if I get tired of knitting? I need to pack a needlefelting project. What if I don't feel like needlefelting? Watching people spin makes me want to spin. I have learned that before. So I'd better pack my spinning wheel, also. Luckily there is only wheel I travel with, so that one is easy! But what fiber do I bring to spin? Decisions, decisions!   It takes me a while to pack. I am looking forward to a weekend with fiber people doing fibery things!  I've added a couple more pics of the llama carting class. We will be offering it again in the fall. Talk to you soon,
Tammy
  This is Rob and Denise with Don Tomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment