Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Been Busy Lately

Well, we are expecting snow yet again. This is the view across the bottoms at my house.  We still have snow and ice from last week leftover. I fell again today on the ice. An adult feels so stupid when they fall! I wonder why that is? And you look quickly around to see if anyone saw you. (((giggle)))
I wanted to share the baby knee highs I made last week. I believe they will fit 0-6 months. Of course, I changed the original pattern to turn a real heel. But I really liked this pattern because it called for a larger leg. Most babies, that I know at least, have fat little legs. I think I'm going to have to figure out a pattern to make  me a pair of these! I have more finished projects that I will be sharing soon. And--Leo's here! I can't wait to share pictures of him with you. He is everything I dreamed of and more! Talk to you soon,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment