Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Chicken Post

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Not another one! I want more projects, more alpacas! But I walked out into the barn this morning and found more 'surprise' chicks.


They are so adorable when they are this small. giggle. And don't worry about it being so late in the year. They have a good mother and she will take care of them just fine. Even in the cooler temps at night.




There are 5 new chicks. I am now opening free adoptions of baby chickens. pm me about it.



As a pictoral review, this is a picture of Little John at one day old. Yes, it is the same momma. She is a mother hen and a mother of a hen! I crack myself up sometimes. If you remember, I call her "Birdzilla". Anyhoo-- I digress.....


And now, this is a picture of Little John today. Just 4 months later. Hasn't he grown? He has turned into a fine looking rooster! He has a little crow, too. He will take his rightful place here as "Cock of the Walk". I am cracking myself up today! ((giggle)) Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment