Friday, November 26, 2010

Spinning Yarns


Since my feltball injury, I have been doing some spinning in my workshop and I thought you'd like to see some of the yarn I have been spinning. Each is a three ply alpaca yarn. The black has glitz in it and gives it some extra sparkle. You know, girls like shiny things! The red on the left, is more of a madder red and I plan to knit a vest out of it. Well, I have already started on the vest. And I don't want to hear any more giggling about my feltball injury! It is very real. At least to me. I am working on an alternative method of making feltballs that won't  be so prone to injury. I hear the giggling again! I really like my feltballs and maybe when you stop giggling about my injury I'll show you some of the cool things I've been making out of them.
Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment