Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wild World of Feltballs

In case you don't know, I'm teaching two workshops at The World Sheep Festival in Bethel, Missouri over ther Labor Day weekend this year. (which is coming up in a couple of weeks!) One of the classes I am teaching is a beginning felting class. In the class, I plan to teach beginning felting techniques while we will be making a bracelet. So, the last couple of weeks have been about feltballs for me.I have been attempting to make the perfect feltball! If you are now asking yourself, "what kind of jewelery can you make out of those?" Well, you'll just have to come and take my class! The festival has a website where you can download info about registering for classes. Hope to see you there!

Talk to you soon, Tammy   

No comments:

Post a Comment