Saturday, July 31, 2010

More on the Symposium

I'd thought I'd share a little more on the Symposium. As I said before, I was there a week. I shared it with my friend, Erika. We rode up and back together and were roomies. If you haven't been to Madison before, I highly recommend it in the summer. We were there the third week of July and the temps were about 84 and no humidity! And Madison is surrounded by lakes that are beautiful. Here is a picture of Susan of Susan's Fiber Shop. And yes, she smiles like that all the time! And next to Susan is Michelle. 


I had 3 days of classes with Michelle. She is a blast to have around. Not only does she tend to her family of 2 kids and her partner but she does Roller Derby! Did she have some stories to tell! Thanks, Michelle!




This is the felted alpaca dress I made for baby Avary that I displayed in the Symposium's Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment