Wednesday, August 15, 2012

not into it

I haven't been into my blog lately. As you can tell from the lack of posts. I think its because of that d**@#$
fox. Every time I think about blogging I remember my little hen and the pictures of her that i posted. Then I
think about the loss of my little brown dog, Max. Then I get mad all over again. I think I must be starting to
get past it because I am ready to tell you about it. That must be progress, right? I hope so because I do not
enjoy living with resentment. I don't want it to become part of my nature. That happens too easily and too much in the world. imho. (ok Darrell, that is 'in my humble opinion') So in my quest to rid myself of these
feelings, I am off to embark on a week long get-a-way with my friend, Bonnie, to Ohio to take a rockin'
felting class with Sachiko. If anything will lift my spirits and get me back into the swing of things, it is this class! I have been waiting for 6 months to take it! So, off I go to take an adventure. Me and Bonnie are bound to run at least one tollway and run into at least one karaoke bar.

Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment