Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Successful Beginning Spinning Class

Last Saturday I taught a Beginning Spinning Class with 3 Sisters' Workshop at Julie Wier's Farm in Fairview Hts, IL. It was a great day filled with good food, good company, new friends and lots of witty remarks! The ladies in class are Debbie, Kelly, Jeri and Mary and they are naturals when it comes to spinning. Each of them had spun a hank of yarn by the end of class! Success! There are now four more spinners in the world.



And thank you to our hostess, Julie and her lovely assistant, Amanda!













 After the class we took a tour of Julie's farm. I got to get 'hands-on' with her newest cria, Zapato. His daddy is my Laredo. I think that me and Zapato look good together, don't you?







Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment