Friday, December 17, 2010

Annual Cookie Swap

I hope you are having fun getting ready for the holidays! We are around here. We hosted our annual Cookie Swap recently. We had 10 guests bringing 6 dozen of their favorite cookies and we swapped out each other's cookies. As you can see, we had quite a variety of recipes. It is pretty awesome to see 60 dozen cookies on the dining room table! I now need to bake a couple of batches of my other favorite cookie, chocolate chip, to add to the assortment and we will have a plate of cookies to take everywhere we go this holiday season. The iced Santa head cookie in the picture is my husband, Darrell's, signature decorated cookie. And I know its why most
of the people come to the Cookie Swap. They want some Santas for their own! Talk to you soon,  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment