Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lonestar

Roadie had an adorable little baby boy that I have named Lonestar. He has one fairly large spot on his side with a couple spots on his legs. He is mostly white, a bright, bright white that makes Allegra look beige! A brown mouth, eyeliner and footie socks round out his color. Roadie is an experienced, attentive mom that keeps a watchful eye on him. I'm very pleased with his fleece quality and as you know me, you see a white alpaca and in my mind I am seeing a rainbow of color. The babies are already making their own 'gang' in the pasture spending their time together.I haven't had this many babies at one time before and I must admit I am enjoying them. I think I'll go outside right now and play with them!

Talk to you soon,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment